DIAMOND T PRODUCTIONS wants to ensure that your event is the best it can possible be, so before hiring a DJ be sure to ask the following:
1. Will the DJ I meet with or talk to be the DJ on the day of my event?
2. How many years of experience do you have and do you belong to any Trade or National Organizations?
3. Do you have references and can I contact them to inquire about your job performance?
4. Do you carry Liability Insurance? (This will protect you against a claim if one of your guests is injured as a result of the DJ or his/her equipment)
5. Do you use professional grade equipment and will you provide an emergency back-up system in the case of a malfunction?